In Support of its Mission, the National Women’s Committee:
- Encourages Locals to establish an active committee.
- Creates programs and strategies to assist Local committees in starting and maintaining programs which are active in their local and community.
- Educates on health, economic and social issues that affect women.
- Encourages and supports women in fighting at the local, state and national level for legislation designed to improve the status of working women and their families.
- Promotes and encourages women to run for elected public office and support candidates.
- Support efforts to recruit and train women organizers in CWA’s effort to organize women.
- Strives continuously to educate women on the labor movement while encouraging their involvement at all levels.
National Women's Committe Members
* Women's Committee Chair
Women's District Coordinators